Microsoft Azure is rated one of the top public cloud networks for disaster recovery as well as simple enough for small and medium businesses to integrate with their current network. Stability Networks will leverage cloud solutions from Microsoft Azure to migrate your critical business systems into the Cloud. Whether you want a full cloud system or a custom designed hybrid cloud solution, Stability Networks will help you choose the right option for your business.
Top 5 Benefits of Microsoft Azure
One of the top names in software, Microsoft has been developing successful programs for years and with its new cloud platform Azure, they have transformed cloud infrastructure for small and medium businesses. Our top 5 reasons to use Azure are;
1. Works well with other Microsoft platforms. – Many companies rely on SharePoint, Office365, and Outlook for easy to use and integrated work systems. Azure seamlessly integrates with Windows and Linus to keep costs low and installation simple.
2. Trusted brand with long-standing history. – Those that are familiar with Microsoft and use their products, trust that the new products will follow the same high-standards. In addition to it easily working with already used platforms, extra tools are easily added.
3. Combination IaaS and PaaS allows for customization. – IaaS (managed) and PaaS (unmanaged) services offer businesses the option to customize software to their specifications. Businesses can build, deploy, and manage applications easily without having to maintain their own infrastructure.
4. Microsoft is reliable. – Azure has an availability rate of 99.95% with data centers spanning over 42 regions. The additional offering of 24×7 support and monitoring is a peace of mind to many businesses that want to start utilizing cloud computing.
5. Strong analytics support. – The built-in analytics offers a deeper look into a company’s data. Insights from this data will help business processes and decision making. Azure is helping many businesses take advantage of this data to advance their technology, how they collaborate with each other, and how they reach their customers.