Simply put, a voice over internet protocol (VoIP) phone system is a solution that exists in a private network for your business. VoIP uses an internet connection instead of traditional phone lines. It is one piece of the broader service included with unified communications solutions. A business phone system like this offers many advantages that you would never get from a typical desk phone.
Advantages of VoIP Phone Systems:
- A system like this is less expensive than a traditional phone line.
- Your business will be in charge of its own phone network and not dependent on a telephone service provider.
- Your private phone system will be more secure from intrusion.
- If you are dependent on legacy systems, your business phone system can be integrated alongside traditional phone lines.
- Phone calls over the internet will typically offer greater clarity and be less expensive for long-distance calls.
- Your phone number can easily transfer to a new desk or office following a move.
When we talk about the benefits of VoIP, we are also referring to the advantages that your business can get from unified communications, such as how that improved clarity will improve your employee collaboration and your customer service efforts. This feature-rich business phone system is just the beginning of the improved overall collaboration that Stability Networks can deliver to your workplace.