NETWORK SERVER MAINTENANCE
The company server is the heart of the network and is absolutely critical to the business. The company server provides services and/or a foundation for the following:
- Proprietary business files.
- Confidential customer information
- Industry specific 3rd party applications (Property Management Software, Order entry system, Inventory Management system, etc.)
- Accounting System (QuickBooks, PeachTree, MAS500, etc.)
- Backup Software
- User Accounts
- Folder and File Security
Servers have moving parts, contain electronic components and are managed via a human programmed operating system. Over time, much like a car, these parts wear out and/or develop software issues. It is even possible to simply run out of disk space if not monitored. Without a proper maintenance plan it is only a matter of time before the server fails. When the server fails, business stops, clients get upset and costs soar. Here is a sample cost of network downtime.
Sample Cost of Downtime
- Client Frustration
- Employee Frustration
- Missed Deadlines
- Missed or Delayed Communications (E-Mail, Fax,)
- Lost Productivity
- Lost Revenue / Lost Sales
It's About Availability
Stability’s server maintenance plans ensure high availability … and are verifiable via detailed reports. Eliminate emergencies and improve network uptime. Learn more … Contact Stability Networks today for a FREE SERVER CONSULTATION.